* No new contracts in Iran, ThyssenKrupp says * Steelmaker to end all interests in Islamic Republic * Business there accounts for less than 0.5 pct of revenues (Adds byline and details of company's business in Iran) By Maria Sheahan FRANKFURT, Sept 23 (Reuters) - ThyssenKrupp said it would freeze all new business with Iran with immediate effect and terminate existing contracts there as soon as possible in response to ever-harsher sanctions against the Islamic Republic. "By ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UDPATE 2-Germany's ThyssenKrupp halts all business in Iran" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642