(Adds details throughout, bylines) By Lucia Mutikani and Michael Ellis DETROIT/PRETORIA, Jan 28 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. said it received approval from the South African government on Wednesday to buy the remaining 51 percent stake in Delta Motor Corp., which it hopes to expand and use to export vehicles. South Africa's Competition Tribunal gave the world's largest automaker the nod to takeover the Eastern Cape-based automotive manufacturer for an undisclosed sum, giving it a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UDPATE 2-GM gets nod to buy South Africa's Delta Motors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.