(Adds price guidance, market reaction) LONDON, Sept 22 (Reuters) - General Motors Acceptance Corp (GMAC), the financing arm of U.S. automaker General Motors , plans to sell 1.0 billion euros of three-year and 1.0 billion euros of seven-year bonds, lead managers said on Monday. BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank, UBS and WestLB have been mandated to manage the fixed-rate transactions, which will be launched as soon as possible. A source close to the deal said it was expected to launch on Monday ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UDPATE 2-GMAC plans 2.0 bln euro 2-part bond sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.