(Adds more details) By Sam Cage ZURICH, July 1 (Reuters) - Swiss bank UBS AG introduced new corporate governance measures on Tuesday, including a clear separation of the responsibilities of the board of directors and executive management. UBS, Europe's biggest casualty of the credit crisis so far, said a governance committee had completed a review of the bank and its recommendations -- including strengthening the board's oversight role -- would be implemented immediately. The bank is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UDPATE 2-UBS introduces new corporate governance rules" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.