(Updates amount of three-year bond, adds byline, quote, updates prices) By Richard Barley LONDON, Sept 22 (Reuters) - General Motors Acceptance Corp (GMAC), plans to sell 1.5 billion euros of three-year and 1.0 billion euros of seven-year bonds, banks and investors said on Monday. GMAC is the financing arm of General Motors , the world's number one automaker. BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank, UBS and WestLB have been mandated to manage the fixed-rate bond sale. A source close to the deal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UDPATE 3-GMAC plans 2.5 bln euro 2-part bond sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642