FRANKFURT, Oct 25 (Reuters) - Bodo Uebber, finance chief at DaimlerChrysler's services division, is earmarked to replace Manfred Gentz as the carmaker's chief financial officer at the end of 2004, a German magazine reported on Saturday. The 44-yearold Uebber, already slated to join the group's management board in December as head of its financial services unit, has the backing of supervisory board boss Hilmar Kopper to take over as CFO when Gentz's contract expires at the end of 2004, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Uebber earmarked as next DaimlerChrysler CFO - magazine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642