TOKYO, Nov 29 (Reuters) - UFJ Holdings Inc is to ask Japan's largest carmaker, Toyota Motor Corp , to invest in and back the restructuring of troubled home builder Misawa Homes Holdings Inc , financial sources said. Toyota has its own home building unit. The request assumes that Misawa Homes, the last remaining major problem borrower of UFJ, Japan's fourth-biggest bank, without a restructuring plan, will sent to a state-backed corporate turnaround body, the Industrial Revitalisation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UFJ seeks Toyota, IRCJ backing for Misawa-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.