(Adds details and background) CHICAGO, July 30 (Reuters) - Members of the United Steelworkers union have ratified a contract with Carlyle Group [CYL.UL] that the private equity firm needed to acquire Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.'s engineered products unit, the union said on Monday. United Steelworkers members at four plants approved the contract last week and the central union resolved remaining issues with Carlyle over the weekend related to establishing a secure trust for retiree ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UIPDATE 1-Union ratifies deal needed for Goodyear unit sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.