LONDON, April 27 (Reuters) - A British building society is offering a free Rover car with every mortgage worth over 90,000 pounds ($161,100), as it looks to attract home buyers to expand its loan book. West Bromwich Building Society said on Tuesday it would give borrowers a three-door Rover 25, MG Rover's best-selling car worth about 8,000 pounds, as part of its 'Brum Brum' mortgage. Competition is rife in the UK mortgage market with house prices continuing to climb amid low interest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK building society offers mortgage with wheels" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.