By Kate Holton and Peter Griffiths LONDON, Jan 17 (Reuters) - Prime Minister David Cameron's bid to redefine Britain's relationship with Europe risks stalling foreign investment and throttling the growth of many companies, leading business figures have warned. Cameron will deliver a speech in Amsterdam on Friday setting out his plans for Britain's future in the European Union, which is expected to focus on wresting powers back from Brussels. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK business warns Cameron against huge EU gamble" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642