LONDON, Oct 25 (Reuters) - British car production rose at its fastest pace in more than two years in the three months to September, driven by a sharp pickup in exports, official statistics showed on Tuesday. The Office for National Statistics said car production rose 5.6 percent compared with the prior three months, the biggest increase since June 2003. That was driven by an 8.2 percent rise in exports, the strongest since October 2003. Domestic production slipped, however, leaving what ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK car production rises strongly in 3mths to Sept" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.