LONDON, Dec 29 (Reuters) - British motoring services firm RAC Plc said on Monday its joint venture with UK bank HBOS had been awarded a seven-year contract with expected revenues of one billion pounds ($1.77 billion). Under the deal with Ford Financial the joint venture -- Lex Vehicle Leasing -- will provide outsourced contract hire services to Business Partner, the contract hire arm of Ford Financial.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK car services firm RAC says jv wins $1.8 bln deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.