LONDON, Aug 28 (Reuters) - British consumer sentiment was unchanged for a third successive month in August and showed continued caution about the economy, a survey by pollsters GfK NOP for the European Commission showed on Friday. Shoppers' assessment of the economic outlook and willingness to make big purchases worsened slightly, outweighing modest improvements in their view of the past year, leaving the headline index steady on the month at -25 versus -36 a year ago. "Our index for UK ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK consumers remain cautious in August -GfK" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.