JOHANNESBURG, July 30 (Reuters) - Britain's High Court has approved a buyout offer for transport services group Bidcorp Plc from South African-listed parent Bidvest Group, Bidvest said on Friday. Bidvest has offered to buy out minority shareholders in Bidcorp, which has interests in automotive services, ferry transport and shipping management, at 20 pence per share in a deal valuing the London-listed firm at 50 million pounds. Bidvest said Britain's High Court approved the buyout on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK court okays Bidvest buyout of Bidcorp" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642