LONDON, June 26 (Reuters) - Following are some of the key British economic indicators to be released in the coming week. CONSUMER CREDIT (MAY) Monday, June 29 at 0830 GMT Forecast Previous Consumer credit (Stg bln) 0.25 0.314 Mortgage credit (Stg bln) 1.1 0.973 Mortgage approvals 46,000 43,201 Bank of England data is expected to show a further increase in mortgage approvals in May, though levels are still barely half the 75,000 a month which economists believe is consistent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK DATA WEEKAHEAD-Housing data and PMIs main focus in heavy week" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642