LONDON, Nov 20 (Reuters) - British engineering group Tomkins Plc met forecasts on Thursday with a six percent rise in third-quarter underlying profit and said it remained on track to prepare the company for an eventual upturn in its markets. Operating profit before exceptional items and goodwill amortisation for the three months to the end of September was 74.4 million pounds ($126.4 million). Analysts had forecast between 70 million and 77 million pounds for the third quarter.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK engineer Tomkins Q3 profit meets forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642