LONDON, June 15 (Reuters) - British equipment hirer Vp Plc beat market expectations in its full-year results on Tuesday and announced a shake-up of its top management structure. The firm said the chairman and chief executive, Jeremy Pilkington, would become executive chairman. The current finance director, Neil Stothard, would take over operational responsibilities as managing director. Vp's pre-tax profit rose 19 percent to 8.9 million pounds ($16.1 million) in the year to end-March, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK equipment hirer Vp restructures top management" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.