LONDON, April 29 (Reuters) - British-registered mutual funds investing in British equities raised exposure in March to economic sectors that typically benefit from an economic upswing, data from tracking company Lipper showed on Friday. A snapshot of asset allocations by funds in the UK All Companies sector showed they raised stakes in industries such as chemical manufacturing and aerospace. They also added to holdings of cyclical consumer goods like cars and household appliances. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK equity funds raise industrial exposure-Lipper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.