LONDON, June 23 (Reuters) - British aluminium alloy producer F E Mottram (Non Ferrous) Ltd entered voluntary administration on Monday because of collapsing metals prices and the economic downturn, its parent company Mottram Group said on Tuesday. F E Mottram (Non Ferrous) Ltd, based in Cheshire in England, was part of the family-owned Mottram Group, which also owns ferro-titanium producer F E Mottram Ltd in Sheffield. Accountants KPMG in Manchester have been appointed to sell F E Mottram ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK firm Mottram's aluminium arm in administration" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.