LONDON, May 31 (Reuters) - The UK's Department of Trade and Industry has launched a full investigation into the collapse of carmaker MG Rover, after an accounting watchdog found unanswered questions in its books, the DTI said on Tuesday. The Financial Reporting Review Panel reported to the DTI last week after reviewing the accounts of MG Rover, which filed for bankruptcy on 8 April. "I am grateful to the FRRP for their report on the published accounts of the Rover Group up to 2003," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK Government launches MG Rover investigation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642