* Will not follow U.S. funds * U.S. funds alleged market manipulation in "short squeeze" * UK at critical time in EU regulation process LONDON, Jan 26 (Reuters) - UK hedge funds are unlikely to follow U.S. funds in suing Porsche , because they are striving to reach a compromise in Europe over tough new rules for the industry, industry sources said. On Monday a group of U.S. funds alleged market manipulation during Porsche's attempted takeover of Volkswagen when it revealed in October ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK hedge funds unlikely to sue Porsche-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642