LONDON, Feb 28 (Reuters) - International car dealer Inchcape Plc said on Monday it was comfortable with analysts' forecasts for underlying profits of around 184 million pounds ($351.5 million) this year. "In our trading statement we make it clear we are looking for another year of profit growth ... that (market forecast) doesn't look unreasonable," Finance Director Alan Ferguson told Reuters. Ferguson pointed to consensus market forecasts for underlying pretax profit of 184-185 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK Inchcape says comfortable with 2005 market fcast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.