LONDON, Feb 28 (Reuters) - International car dealer Inchcape Plc said on Monday underlying annual earnings rose 27 percent on the back of higher volumes in key markets. Inchcape said pretax profit before goodwill and exceptional items was 172 million pounds ($329 million) in 2004, compared to 135.8 million pounds previously. The result compared to analyst consensus forecasts of 168.5 million pounds, according to Reuters Estimates.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK Inchcape's annual profit up 27 pct on volumes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.