LONDON, Sept 28 (Reuters) - British services output suffered its biggest fall in July in nearly three years, led by a sharp fall in road haulage, official data showed on Thursday. The Office for National Statistics said that services output, which accounts for three-quarters of Britain's economy, fell 0.3 percent in July versus June, the sharpest decline since November 2003. All sectors apart from business services and finance registered falls on the month with the biggest downward ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK July services output falls at fastest rate in 3 years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642