LONDON, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Workers at Ford Motor Co.'s Land Rover voted on Friday to support a deal aimed at saving the British maker of off-road vehicles. The Transport & General Workers Union said 63 percent of staff voted to accept concessions on working conditions under the plan to save some 8,000 jobs and boost competitiveness at Land Rover's Solihull plant in the West Midlands. "The workforce's endorsement for the Road Map is good news for Land Rover and means we can now move ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK Land Rover workers support rescue deal - union" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642