* Fuel protestors angry about rising prices at the pump * Organisers say group will block refinery for up to a week LONDON, April 27 (Reuters) - Angry British motorists, in a protest against rising petrol prices, plan to hold up fuel deliveries from the UK's second-largest refinery at Stanlow on May 8 by blocking roads. A go-slow action, targeting motorways connecting the refinery to the rest of the country, could involve up to 1,000 vehicles, according to Kevin Bowker, 40, founder of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK motorists aim to block refinery as petrol soars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642