LONDON, Aug 6 (Reuters) - New car registrations in Britain rose 0.6 percent on the year in July to a record for the month of 196,762, the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders said on Wednesday. The SMMT said it was pushing its forecast for new car sales in 2003 up to 2.52 million units from 2.45 million previously. "July's new car registrations have continued the rising trend with figures up on 2002's groundbreaking results for the first time this year," said SMMT chief executive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK new car registrations up 0.6 pct in July yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.