LONDON, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Petrol prices in the UK have risen to their highest in 10 months ahead of the fuel duty increase at the start of September, the Automobile Association said on Thursday. The average pump price was 1.051 pounds ($1.70) per litre of petrol as of Thursday and 1.0562 pounds ($1.71) per litre of diesel. "The average price of petrol in the UK has pushed past the 105 pence-a-litre mark for the first time since mid October last year," the AA said in a statement. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK petrol price at 10 month high ahead of duty hike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642