* UK petrol hits record high in April * Weak pound, high fuel tax push up petrol, Brent below peak * Euro fall to keep gasoline pump prices high By Chris Baldwin and Joe Brock LONDON, April 29 (Reuters) - Tax hikes and a weaker pound have driven UK petrol prices to record highs this week and a weaker euro could fuel rises across continental Europe, even though crude oil is 40 percent below its 2008 peak. The UK's Automobile Association (AA) said high prices were threatening fragile ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK petrol at record high, Europe may follow" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642