FRANKFURT, Oct 30 (Reuters) - British production of MG cars could resume by late next year, months earlier than originally anticipated, an industry newspaper reported. "We've been making very good progress," Automotive News Europe quoted an unidentified official involved in the venture as saying in a report released ahead of publication on Monday. Plant owner Nanjing Automobile of China has said it plans to revive production at the former MG Rover assembly plant in central England by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK production of MG cars may resume in 2006-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.