LONDON, June 25 (Reuters) - Britain's Ministry of Defence said on Monday it would buy new British-built armed vehicles for use on patrols in Iraq and Afghanistan. "The MWMIK will deliver a new level of power ...with more firepower and a better range and mobility. It will be fast for a 4 tonne vehicle, with a potential top speed of 80 mph (128 km/h)," the ministry said in a statement. It can be fitted with a range of firepower including a .50 calibre machine gun or an automatic grenade ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK to send new armed vehicles to Iraq, Afghanistan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.