LONDON, May 30 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 share index is expected to open about 30 points lower on Friday after U.S. blue-chip stocks turned sharply lower after the London market closed on Thursday. UK stocks to watch on Friday are: HSBC Britain's largest bank holds its annual meeting, where rebel shareholders are expected to kick up a fuss about executive pay. Investors will also be looking for an update on the takeover of U.S. lender Household. No major companies are due to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK Stocks Factors -- FTSE seen down about 30 pts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.