LONDON, May 30 (Reuters) - Leading UK shares are expected to start trading lower on Friday, responding to a reversal by U.S. blue chips on Thursday, with investors likely to want to bank profits after a run of three consecutive closing gains. Traders expect the FTSE 100 index to open about 30 points down from Thursday's 12-point higher finish of 4,083.6, another six-month closing high. The Dow Jones Industrial average closed down 82 points after showing a 43-point gain at the time the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK Stocks Factors -- FTSE seen down about 30 pts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.