LONDON, March 22 (Reuters) - Kwik-Fit, the British car tires and exhausts business, could return to the London stock market later this year with a value of up to 750 million pounds ($1.4 billion), the Financial Times said on Monday. European private equity firm CVC Capital Partners bought Kwik-Fit in August 2002, and the FT said the company is evaluating ways to exit the business. The report said a flotation of Kwik-Fit was the most likely option, although a trade sale was also under ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK tires, exhausts firm Kwik-Fit mulls IPO -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642