LONDON, Feb 26 (Reuters) - British engineer Tomkins Plc expects sales and profit to grow year-on-year in 2004 on an underlying basis, but its reported performance will be hostage to the U.S. dollar, its Chief Executive said. "On an underlying basis, yes," James Nicol told Reuters in an interview on Thursday when asked if the firm, which posted a nearly six percent drop in reported operating profit for 2003, expected profit and sales to rise in 2004. Nicol said he expected the firm's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK Tomkins sees underlying sales, profit up in '04" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.