LONDON, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Kwik-Fit, the British car tyre and exhaust business, has lined up investment banks to advise on a potential sale or flotation that would value the firm at over 700 million pounds ($1.3 billion), the Sunday Times reported. The report said Kwik-Fit owners, the European private equity firm CVC Capital Partners, expected to appoint advisers within weeks. CVC had not committed itself to a flotation and would pursue an outright sale if there was enough interest, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK tyre fitters Kwik-Fit gear up for IPO - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.