LONDON, Feb 22 (Reuters) - A British labour union said on Friday it had held constructive talks with India's Tata Motors over its planned acquisition of Ford Motor Co's Jaguar and Land Rover units. "We are confident our members' long-term future is best served by Tata," said Dave Osborne, national secretary for vehicle building at the Unite union. "They totally ruled out offloading Jaguar or building Land Rovers in India." "There's a couple of clarifications we still need from Ford, but ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK union confident over Jaguar after Tata talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.