* Defence equipment plans stretches to 2022 * Meant to reduce uncertainty; experts question assumptions By Mohammed Abbas LONDON, Jan 31(Reuters) - Britain published on Thursday a 159-billion-pound ($251 billion) long-term defence equipment spending plan, a move aimed at reversing decades of mismanagement but which drew only qualified praise from experts. The plan covers spending from 2012 to 2022, the first time the Ministry of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK unveils $251 bln defence equipment plan, but doubts remain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.