LONDON, Aug 17 (Reuters) - The UK's accounting watchdog said on Wednesday it has decided to investigate accounting firm Deloitte over its role as auditor and adviser at carmaker MG Rover, which filed for bankruptcy in April. "The AIDB has decided to investigate the conduct of Deloitte & Touche LLP as auditors and advisers to the MG Rover Group," the Accountancy Investigation and Discipline Board said in a statement. The investigation would focus initially on the audits of the 2003 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK watchdog says to probe Deloitte over MG Rover" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642