* 16,000 fewer 'non-doms' in 2008-9 vs 2007-8 * Update on govt review of taxing 'non-doms' likely in March * Advisers fear uncertainty keeping rich migrants away By Chris Vellacott LONDON, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Britain's government is under pressure to levy more tax on the offshore wealth of residents claiming foreign roots, forcing money managers to dilute reliance on London's colonies of rich expatriates. The government unveils its next annual budget in March and is expected to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK wealth industry fears tax squeeze on non-doms" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642