KIEV, June 19 (Reuters) - Ukrainian carmaker Bogdan is to open a plant in the central town of Cherkassy capable of producing 120,000 vehicles a year, the company's president said on Thursday. Oleg Sinarchuk told a news conference the new plant, to open on Friday, covered 120,000 square metres, and was built over two years at a cost of $300 million. He said the facility would be used to produce two models of Lada and three of Hyundai . Bogdan also produces KIA and VAZ cars and various ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ukraine auto producer Bogdan to open new plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642