WARSAW, May 23 (Reuters) - Ukrainian car producer AvtoZAZ will invest at least $130 million to revamp its plant in Warsaw and launch production of new compact models, Polish daily Rzeczpospolita reported on Tuesday. The daily said the AvtoZAZ's new vehicles, including a model by General Motors' Chevrolet and possibly China's Chery QQ, will compete in post-communist Central European markets. "At least 150,000 cars per year will be produced (in Poland)," AvtoZAZ chief Tariel Wasadze told ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ukraine AvtoZAZ to invest $130 mln in Poland-daily" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.