* Ukraine, Ecuador cite balance of payments problems * IMF to assess balance of payments for WTO committee By Jonathan Lynn GENEVA, March 26 (Reuters) - Ecuador and Ukraine are trying to restrict imports through temporary waivers from World Trade Organisation agreements, documents on the WTO website show. Their efforts are further evidence of the way the global recession is disrupting world trade, which the WTO now forecasts will shrink by 9 percent this year, the biggest contraction ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ukraine, Ecuador seek import restrictions at WTO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.