By Yuri Kulikov KIEV, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko issued a final warning to Ukraine's president on Wednesday to end a row that has paralysed the country's institutions, threatening otherwise to team up with rival groups. President Viktor Yushchenko, who stood alongside the premier in the 2004 pro-Western "Orange Revolution" but is now her rival, has blamed Tymoshenko for Ukraine's economic ills. He has rejected similar appeals in recent weeks. Ukraine has been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ukraine PM gives "final" warning to Yushchenko" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642