* EU, China, Japan, U.S. among critics of Ukrainian tariffs * WTO committee to hold further talks on Thursday GENEVA, June 23 (Reuters) - Ukraine faced pressure at the World Trade Organisation on Tuesday to drop tariffs on imported cars and refrigerators which it imposed in response to the global economic crisis. WTO rules allow governments to restrict imports temporarily if they have balance of payments problems. But the European Union, Japan, China, the United States, Turkey, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ukraine urged to drop car and fridge import duties" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642