KIEV, Dec 29 (Reuters) - Ukraine increased primary aluminium output to 108,762 tonnes in 2004 from 107,475 in 2003 and 105,803 in 2002, its sole aluminium smelter, Zaporizhsky Alyuminievy Kombinat (ZALK), said on Wednesday. "In 2004, the plant produced 108,762 tonnes of primary aluminium -- 1.2 percent higher than in 2003," the company said in a statement. It also said ZALK had produced 261,000 tonnes of alumina in 2004 compared with 236,000 tonnes in 2003. ZALK gave no output forecast ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ukraine's ZALK smelter ups aluminium output in 2004" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642