LONDON, Feb 25 (Reuters) - British transport group Arriva Plc announced on Friday a Portugal joint venture with the Lisbon-based bus and rail subsidiaries of Barraqueiro Group. Arriva said the 50/50 joint venture would combine its bus and coach operations serving the commuter region to the south of Lisbon with those of Barraqueiro. Completion of the joint venture is conditional upon clearance by the Portuguese Competition Authority, which is expected to take up to 90 days. It also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK's Arriva announces Portugal joint venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.