LONDON, June 24 (Reuters) - British train and bus operator Arriva Plc on Monday boosted its presence in the Portuguese bus market by paying 36.5 million euros ($35.8 million) for a 51 percent stake in Transportes Sul de Tejo. Arriva also has an option to acquire the rest of TST -- the leading operator of scheduled bus and coach services in the growing commuter region to the south of the capital Lisbon -- by the end of next year. Arriva made four purchases in northern Portugal at the end ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK's Arriva boosts presence in Portugal bus market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642