LONDON, March 23 (Reuters) - Aviva will not renew the contract of RAC's CEO once the handover period following its 1.1 billion pound ($2.09 billion) takeover of the UK motor services group is complete, Britain's largest insurer said on Wednesday. Andrew Harrison will be entitled to his full salary of 500,000 pounds, plus a potential bonus of 50 percent of salary, and will receive a further 250,000 pounds from Aviva for staying on for 6 months after the deal is expected to close in May, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK's Aviva says RAC CEO to leave after deal done" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642