LONDON, April 26 (Reuters) - British oil and gas firm BG Group Plc has placed an order to buy four new liquefied natural gas ships from Samsung Heavy Industries Co , British newspapers reported on Monday. Both the Times and the Independent said the order was worth around $620 million. The four ships were expected to be delivered in 2007 and 2008, the newspapers said. BG Group could not be reached for comment. In October BG said it had agreed to buy three new liquefied natural gas ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK's BG Group makes $620 mln ship order - papers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.